[JOB POSTING] Maverick Program Reserve Pilot [OPEN]

The San Andreas State Parks offer civilians employment opportunities in the civilian sector
Amy Hill
Sergeant
Discord Username: Deuce#0150
Badge Number: 38673
Division Assignment: Operations Division
GTAW Forum Name: Deuce

[JOB POSTING] Maverick Program Reserve Pilot [OPEN]

Post by Amy Hill »

OPERATIONS DIVISION
AIR WING

Maverick Program

The San Andreas Park Ranger's Maverick Program is a Civilian Career Opportunity designed for the Operations Division's Air Wing. The Air Wing is looking to fill part-time, non-sworn positions with experienced pilots.

The San Andreas Park Ranger's Air Wing is responsible for exercising regular patrols over all the State Parks, general Search and Rescue operations, and subsequently assisting sister agencies in state-wide areal operations.

Requirements
  • Must be a resident of the State of San Andreas
  • No prior criminal history
  • GED or equal diploma
  • Valid San Andreas Driver's License
  • FAA Medical Clearance for flying conditions
  • Valid Rotary License to fly twin-engine helicopters
  • 400 Flight Hours as a Flight Captain or 200 as a Tactical Officer, if not applying for a pilots position
  • Strong written and verbal communication skills
  • Must have no less than 20/20 or corrected vision.
  • (( Must have a working microphone and be willing to use TeamSpeak. ))
Core responsibilities
  • Represent San Andreas Park Rangers by conducting regular patrols and surveillance over State Park grounds
  • Maintain administrative paperwork, such as; Flight Logs, Maintenance, Licenses
  • Responding to service calls within the County, that fall under the circumstances for the Air Wing to be deployed
  • Serving as the first point of contact for newly recruited Student Pilots.

Offer for employment
  • Offering competitive salary, starting at $58,000 yearly. (( Weekly ))
  • Automatically enrolled into SAPR's benefits program
  • Competitive pension plans.
Benefits:
SPOILER: show

((Out of Character requirements:))
  • ((No server punishments within the last two months above a kick. (This is circumstantial based on the kick)))
  • ((Double faction permissions are allowed for all factions when applying for a civilian position.))
  • ((Maintain high roleplay standards.))
  • ((Be able to engage with the community))
  • ((Maintain a healthy mindset.))
  • ((40 Hours on the character you are applying on.))

Additional Information:
Those looking to apply for the position should use the attached format and file it under the Civilian Employment Desk.
Click Here.
Endorsed by Superintendent Frank Dooley for public outreach.
Application Format:
TITLE: Civilian Staff Application - Reserve Pilot - [Name]

Before submitting this application ensure you have visited every section of our recruitment process to get a better understanding of the daily duties of a Park Ranger. We suggest you also attend several ride-alongs before submitting your application to our recruitment department to ensure you wish to pursue a career as a Civilian Park Ranger. When answering the application questions please use X's in the appropriate sections when answering YES or NO questions. If you answer NO or have a question that requires no information on your before, please put N/A or non-applicable. This will reduce the chances of your application being put on pending. If you have any questions about recruitment you can visit our Q&A topic located HERE or send an email to our recruitment command. We wish you the best of luck in your career pursuing with the San Andreas Park Rangers and look forward to having you.

PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1. Personal Information
    • 1.1 First Name:
      1.2 Middle Name:
      1.3 Last Name:
      1.4 Date of Birth: (DD/MMM/YYYY)
      1.5 Height and Weight: (X' X" - XXX lbs)
      1.6 Phone Number: (xxx-xxxx)
      1.7 Gender:
      • [-] Male
        [-] Female
        [-] Other
      1.8 Ethnicity:
      • [-] Caucasian
        [-] Hispanic
        [-] Black/African American
        [-] Asian/Pacific Islander
        [-] American Indian
        [-] Filipino
        [-] Middle Eastern
        [-] Other
      1.9 Address:
      1.10 City:
      1.11 State:

1.12 Place of Birth (Country, City, State, County):
      1.13 Citizenship:
      • [-] U.S. Citizen
        [-] Permanent resident alien and have applied/eligible for U.S. Citizenship
        [-] Other
      1.14 Do you have any medical conditions or medical history?
      • [-] Yes
        [-] No
      1.15 If yes, what medical conditions will hinder your ability to perform your duties as a park ranger?
      Answer:

EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 2. Employment Information
    • 2.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency? If yes, please list below
      Answer:

2.2 Do you have any prior experience in this field (for example; Park Ranger, Wildlife Preservation)?
      Answer:

2.1 Name of Company:
      2.2 Period of Employment: DD/MMM/YYYY - DD/MMM/YYYY
      2.3 Position:
      2.4 Reason for departure:

2.5 Name of Company:
      2.6 Period of Employment: DD/MMM/YYYY - DD/MMM/YYYY
      2.7 Position:
      2.8 Reason for departure:

(( If you require more fields for employment information you can copy the listed above and post another line of employer status ))

EDUCATION INFORMATION
  • 3. Education Information
    • 3.1 College/University
      3.2 Name of College/University:
      3.3 Major: Diploma/Degree
      3.4 Graduation Year:

3.5 Highshool
      3.6 Name of Highschool:
      3.7 Graduation Year:

LICENSES & BACKGROUND CHECK
  • 4. Goverment Issued Licenses and Background Check
    • 4.1 Do you have a valid driver's license in San Andreas?
      [-] Yes
      [-] No

4.2 Do you possess a personal firearm license?
      [-] Yes
      [-] No

4.3 Do you consent to a background check?
      [-] Yes
      [-] No

SWORN STATEMENT & DRUG TEST
  • 5. Statement & Drug Test
    • By submitting this application, I, FIRSTNAME LASTNAME, agree that all questions in which I have answered are accurate and truthful. Upon acceptance, I will be required to complete the training academy and field training program before being eligible for a promotion. I acknowledge at anytime the department holds full rights to discharge me at any time if I fail to comply with the policies and procedures of the department. I understand that any information provided in this application is found to be plagiarized or untruthful the department's recruitment team will have the right to deny my acceptance into the department.

5.1 Full Name (Signature): NAME HERE
      5.2 Full Name (Written): NAME HERE
      5.3 Date: DD/MMM/YYYY
      5.2 Fingerprints: *FIRSTNAME LASTNAME arrives at San Andreas Park Rangers Headquarters located in Paleto Bay on DD/MMM/YYYY to provide finger prints for all ten fingers.*

5.3 Drug Test: *FIRSTNAME LASTNAME arrives at San Andreas Park Rangers Headquarters located in Paleto Bay on DD/MMM/YYYY to obtain a drug test.*
      • 5.3.1 Results from drug test: Positive / Negative. Positive for DRUG HERE.

(( OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION ))
  • (( 6. Out of Character ))
    • 6.1 Forum name: Access
      6.2 Age:
      6.3 Timezone:
      6.4 Discord Tag:

6.5 Time spent on GTA World:
      6.6 Time spent on Role-playing:

6.7 Provide all current and previous character names:
      • Current:
        Character Name
        Character Name

Past:
        Character Name
        Character Name
      6.8 Have you ever been in another legal faction or official faction in GTA World? If yes, list below with the highest rank obtained.
      Faction - Rank - Character Name

6.9 Are you currently in any other legal factions? If yes, ensure you have double faction permission before applying.
      [-] Yes
      [-] No

6.9.1 If you are currently apart of another faction, please provide an image of approving double faction permission:
      Access

6.10 Are you currently banned from any legal factions?
      [-] Yes
      [-] No
      • 6.10.1 If you answered yes, which faction(s)?
        Answer
      6.11 Provide an unedited screenshot of your administrative record.
      Access

6.12 Provide an unedited screenshot of your in-game stats for the character you're applying with.
      Access

6.13 Please provide your character's background story (150 words minimum)

Code: Select all

TITLE: Civilian Staff Application - Reserve Pilot - [Name]

[divbox=white]
[color=#FFFFFF].[/color]

[center][saprheader=725][/saprheader][/center]

[hr][/hr]

[divbox=white]
[size=85]Before submitting this application ensure you have visited every section of our recruitment process to get a better understanding of the daily duties of a Park Ranger. We suggest you also attend several ride-alongs before submitting your application to our recruitment department to ensure you wish to pursue a career as a Civilian Park Ranger. When answering the application questions please use [b]X's[/b] in the appropriate sections when answering [b]YES[/b] or [b]NO[/b] questions. If you answer NO or have a question that requires no information on your before, please put [b]N/A[/b] or [b]non-applicable[/b]. This will reduce the chances of your application being put on pending. If you have any questions about recruitment you can visit our Q&A topic located [url=topicuc]HERE[/url] or send an email to our [url=]recruitment command[/url]. We wish you the best of luck in your career pursuing with the San Andreas Park Rangers and look forward to having you.[/size]
[/divbox]

[hr][/hr]

[divbox=#475745][center][color=#FFFFFF][b]PERSONAL INFORMATION[/b][/color][/center][/divbox]
[list=none][b]1. Personal Information[/b]
[list=none][b]1.1[/b] First Name:
[b]1.2[/b] Middle Name:
[b]1.3[/b] Last Name:
[b]1.4[/b] Date of Birth: (DD/MMM/YYYY)
[b]1.5[/b] Height and Weight: (X' X" - XXX lbs)
[b]1.6[/b] Gender: 
[list=none][-] Male
[-] Female
[-] Other[/list]

[b]1.7[/b] Ethnicity:
[list=none][-] Caucasian
[-] Hispanic
[-] Black/African American
[-] Asian/Pacific Islander
[-] American Indian
[-] Filipino
[-] Middle Eastern
[-] Other[/list]

[b]1.8[/b] Address:
[b]1.9[/b] City:
[b]1.10[/b] State:

[b]1.11[/b] Place of Birth (Country, City, State, County):
[b]1.12[/b] Citizenship:
[list=none][-] U.S. Citizen
[-] Permanent resident alien and have applied/eligible for U.S. Citizenship
[-] Other
[/list]

[b]1.14[/b] Do you have any medical conditions or medical history?
[list=none][-] Yes
[-] No
[/list]

[b]1.15[/b] If yes, what medical conditions will hinder your ability to perform your duties as a park ranger?
Answer:

[/list]
[/list]
[hr][/hr]

[divbox=#475745][center][color=#FFFFFF][b]EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION[/b][/color][/center][/divbox]
[list=none][b]2. Employment Information[/b]
[list=none][b]2.1[/b] Have you ever worked for any Government Agency? If yes, please list below
Answer:

[b]2.2[/b] Do you have any prior experience in this field (for example; Park Ranger, Wildlife Preservation)?
Answer:

[b]2.1[/b] Name of Company:
[b]2.2[/b] Period of Employment: DD/MMM/YYYY - DD/MMM/YYYY
[b]2.3[/b] Position:
[b]2.4[/b] Reason for departure:

[b]2.5[/b] Name of Company:
[b]2.6[/b] Period of Employment: DD/MMM/YYYY - DD/MMM/YYYY
[b]2.7[/b] Position:
[b]2.8[/b] Reason for departure:

[center][i](( If you require more fields for employment information you can copy the listed above and post another line of employer status ))[/i][/center]
[/list]
[/list]

[hr][/hr]

[divbox=#475745][center][color=#FFFFFF][b]EDUCATION INFORMATION[/b][/color][/center][/divbox]
[list=none][b]3. Education Information[/b]
[list=none][b]3.1[/b] College/University
[b]3.2[/b] Name of College/University: 
[b]3.3[/b] Major: Diploma/Degree
[b]3.4[/b] Graduation Year:

[b]3.5[/b] Highshool
[b]3.6[/b] Name of Highschool: 
[b]3.7[/b] Graduation Year:

[/list]
[/list]

[hr][/hr]

[divbox=#475745][center][color=#FFFFFF][b]LICENSES & BACKGROUND CHECK[/b][/color][/center][/divbox]
[list=none][b]4. Goverment Issued Licenses and Background Check[/b]
[list=none][b]4.1[/b] Do you have a valid driver's license in San Andreas?
[-] Yes
[-] No

[b]4.2[/b] Do you possess a personal firearm license?
[-] Yes
[-] No

[b]4.3[/b] Do you consent to a background check?
[-] Yes
[-] No

[/list]
[/list]

[hr][/hr]

[divbox=#475745][center][color=#FFFFFF][b]SWORN STATEMENT & DRUG TEST[/b][/color][/center][/divbox]
[list=none][b]5. Statement & Drug Test[/b]
[list=none][quote][i]By submitting this application, I, [b]FIRSTNAME LASTNAME[/b], agree that all questions in which I have answered are accurate and truthful. Upon acceptance, I will be required to complete the training academy and field training program before being eligible for a promotion. I acknowledge at anytime the department holds full rights to discharge me at any time if I fail to comply with the policies and procedures of the department. I understand that any information provided in this application is found to be plagiarized or untruthful the department's recruitment team will have the right to deny my acceptance into the department.[/i]

[b]5.1[/b] Full Name (Signature): [i]NAME HERE[/i]
[b]5.2[/b] Full Name (Written): NAME HERE
[b]5.3[/b] Date: DD/MMM/YYYY
[/quote]

[b]5.2[/b] Fingerprints: [color=#bf00ff]*[b]FIRSTNAME LASTNAME[/b] arrives at San Andreas Park Rangers Headquarters located in Paleto Bay on DD/MMM/YYYY to provide finger prints for all ten fingers.*[/color]

[b]5.3[/b] Drug Test: [color=#bf00ff]*[b]FIRSTNAME LASTNAME[/b] arrives at San Andreas Park Rangers Headquarters located in Paleto Bay on DD/MMM/YYYY to obtain a drug test.*[/color]
[list=none][b]5.3.1[/b] Results from drug test: [b][color=#00BF00]Positive[/color][/b] / [b][color=#BF0000]Negative[/color][/b]. Positive for DRUG HERE.[/list]

[/list]
[/list]

[hr][/hr]

[divbox=#475745][center][color=#FFFFFF][b](( OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION ))[/b][/color][/center][/divbox]
[list=none][b](( 6. Out of Character ))[/b]
[list=none][b]6.1[/b] Forum name: [url=https://forum.gta.world/en/profile/###-NAME/]Access[/url]
[b]6.2[/b] Age:
[b]6.3[/b] Timezone:
[b]6.4[/b] Discord Tag:

[b]6.5[/b] Time spent on GTA World:
[b]6.6[/b] Time spent on Role-playing:

[b]6.7[/b] Provide all current and previous character names:
[list=none]Current:
Character Name
Character Name 

Past:
Character Name
Character Name
[/list]

[b]6.8[/b] Have you ever been in another legal faction or official faction in GTA World? If yes, list below with the highest rank obtained.

[b]6.9[/b] Are you currently in any other legal factions? If yes, ensure you have double faction permission before applying.
[-] Yes
[-] No

[b]6.9.1[/b] If you are currently apart of another faction, please provide an image of approving double faction permission:
[url=LINKHERE]Access[/url]

[b]6.10[/b] Are you currently banned from any legal factions? 
[-] Yes
[-] No

[list=none][b]6.10.1[/b] If you answered yes, which faction(s)? 
Answer[/list]

[b]6.11[/b] Provide an unedited screenshot of your administrative record.
[url=linkhere]Access[/url]

[b]6.12[/b] Provide an unedited screenshot of your in-game stats for the character you're applying with.
[url=linkhere]Access[/url]

[b]6.13[/b] Please provide your character's background story (150 words minimum)
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[/list]
[/list]
[/spoiler]
[/divbox]
rankimg
Sergeant
Amy Hill
Chief Pilot - Air Wing