San Andreas State Parks - Ride Along Request

1. Personal Information
  • 1.1 Full Name: Emily Khan
    1.2 Date of Birth: 17/DEC/1993

1.3 Address: Abe Milton Pkwy House - Floor 2, Room 2
    1.4 City: Los Santos
    1.5 State: San Andreas
  • 1.6 Current Occupation: Engineer/Paramedic, Los Santos Fire Department
    1.7 Reason for ride-along: I am both an Aeromedic with our Air Operations Division and most recently part of our Urban Search & Rescue command, coordinating our technical rescue response out in the city as well as county. I would like to use the opportunity of this ride-along to learn how our brothers and sisters operate and gain a better understanding on procedures and protocols as well as response parameters, as well as what divisions are available to park rangers.
2. Waiver
  • I, Emily Khan, agree by signing this document, I acknowledge that the opportunity to participate in the Park Ranger Ride-Along Program is a privilege and that the assigned Ranger, can discontinue my participation in the ride-along program at any time. I also agree to allow a background check to be completed by the San Andreas State Parks. I understand the ride-along program involves riding in an emergency vehicle being operated by a Park Ranger who is performing both routine and emergency functions involving wildlife and hunting, and aswell, in the capacity of a Law Enforcement Officer enforcing the State Penal Code. At times this being possibly dangerous or a risk to me, which could risk myself being injured with great bodily harm or the possibility of even death. I understand the San Andreas State Parks hold no liability for an incident at hand that could risk myself being injured. I have carefully read the regulations set in place by the San Andreas State Parks Release and Waiver of Liability. I understand the contents thereof and I sign the same freely and voluntarily.
Signature: Image
Printed Name: Emily Khan
Date: 07/DEC/2021

Keenan McCall
Discord Username: Unknown54#4985
Badge Number: 10681
Division Assignment: OD: Patrol Support Unit
GTAW Forum Name: TheUnknown54

Re: [Ride-Along Request] Emily Khan

Post by Keenan McCall »

Ride-Along Request Response
Hello,

After review of the request that has been submitted, the Recruitment Section of the San Andreas State Parks, has ACCEPTED your Ride-Along request, until 07/JAN/2022- in which you will have to reapply for a Ride-Along Request. To go on a Ride-Along, please come to our local station at Paleto District HQ and or call through our service hotline at eight-zero-eight (808). We ask that you please review our guidelines once again, and show up in appropriate attire.

Regards,
Staff Sergeant
Recruitment Ranger

Staff Sergeant Keenan McCall
Commanding Ranger of Patrol Support Unit

Availability
A-Shift: Off Duty - #113-193-46 if urgent.
B-Shift: 18:00 - 06:00
E-Mail: [email protected]

Matt Graham
Lieutenant
Discord Username: Irradium
Badge Number: 22354
Division Assignment: Office of the Superintendent
GTAW Forum Name: Irrtadum

Re: [Ride-Along Request] Emily Khan

Post by Matt Graham »

Hello,

We would like to inform you that your currently ride-along request is now expired. If you wish to continue your ride-along program with the San Andreas State Parks, we ask you to fill out another form and submit it to our station.

Regards,
Lieutenant Matt Graham
Workforce Development Unit Command
rankimg Lieutenant | Matt Graham - 22354 | Head of Public Relations |