San Andreas State Parks - Ride Along Request

1. Personal Information
  • 1.1 Full Name: Hassan El-Alami
    1.2 Date of Birth: January 1st, 1999

1.3 Address: 17 Hawick Avenue, Floor 2
    1.4 City: Los Santos
    1.5 State: San Andreas
  • 1.6 Current Occupation: IMEX Trucker, Class 1
    1.7 Reason for ride-along: Interest in Park Ranger program.
2. Waiver
  • I, Hassan El-Alami, agree by signing this document, I acknowledge that the opportunity to participate in the State Park Ranger Ride-Along Program is a privilege and that the assigned Ranger, can discontinue my participation in the ride-along program at any time. I also agree to allow a background check to be completed by the San Andreas State Parks. I understand the ride-along program involves riding in an emergency vehicle being operated by a State Park Ranger who is performing both routine and emergency functions involving wildlife and hunting, and aswell, in the capacity of a Law Enforcement Officer enforcing the State Penal Code. At times this being possibly dangerous or a risk to me, which could risk myself being injured with great bodily harm or the possibility of even death. I understand the San Andreas State Parks hold no liability for an incident at hand that could risk myself being injured. I have carefully read the regulations set in place by the San Andreas State Parks Release and Waiver of Liability. I understand the contents thereof and I sign the same freely and voluntarily.
Signature: Hassan El-Alami
Printed Name: Hassan El-Alami
Date: 22/06/2022

Jeffrey Gardner
Ranger
Discord Username: glottal stop
Badge Number: 34502
GTAW Forum Name: Soyuz

Re: [Ride-Along Request] Hassan El-Alami

Post by Jeffrey Gardner »

Ride-Along Request Response
Hello,

After review of the request that has been submitted, the Recruitment Section of the San Andreas State Parks, has ACCEPTED your Ride-Along request until 26/JULY/2022, in which you will have to reapply for a Ride-Along Request. To go on a Ride-Along, please come to our local station at Paleto District HQ and or call through our service hotline at eight-zero-eight (808). We ask that you please review our guidelines once again, and show up in appropriate attire.

Regards,
Park Ranger Jeffrey Gardner
Recruitment Ranger

PARK RANGER J. GARDNER
Probationary Public Relations Ranger
San Andreas Park Rangers